The following documents and resources are available for download from this website. Please click on the links below to download a copy. Note that you need a PDF reader on your device to read many of these documents.
- Annual Report 2016-2017 – AR 16-17
- Home-Start Accounts 2016-2017 – Annual_Accounts_2016-17
- Strategic Plan 2016/19.
- Leaflet: Helping parents build better lives for their children – a guide to the UK’s leading family support charity (see www.home-start.org.uk for details).
- Home-Start Stroud District’s Articles of Association and Memorandum of Association.
- Leaflet: Support and friendship for families – a guide to volunteering for Home-start.
- Leaflet: Help for your family – a guide to Home-Start’s support and friendship.
- Leaflet: Working together to supporrt families – a referrer’s guide.
- Mother’s in Mind Evaluation Report 2017 – MiMsEvaluation2017
Becoming a member of Home-Start Stroud District
Home-Start Stroud District is run by trustees who are elected each year at the Annual General Meeting (AGM).
Who can be a member?
According to our Articles of Association we can invite membership from funders, volunteers, trustees and anyone else who expresses an interest and is accepted by the trustees.
So what does it mean to be a member?
It means that you would be invited to attend the AGM or any Emergency General Meeting and take a vote on issues which may affect the running of the scheme. We hear reports from the Chair of the Trustees, Treasurer and the Scheme Manager about the scheme’s activities over the past year. We also elect/retire trustees and appoint auditors for the following year, as well as discussing other business issues. (If a member cannot attend it is possible to vote in writing.) It also means that your name and address would be
entered on the Register of Members and as such would be publicly available.
What do I have to do to join?
All you need to do is to complete the membership form, sign and pay the minimum £5 lifetime subscription. The subscription fee is required to ensure that the register is kept up to date. We have to keep a register of all members in the office in case we need to call a meeting.
What if I change my mind?
If you decide that you no longer wish to become a member then simply write to us (or e-mail) and we will remove you from the list.
If you would like to discuss this any further then please call the office and speak to the Senior Coordinator.
The Trustees of Home-Start Stroud District look forward to your friendship and support.
Return to About Us
Return to Home