• Our service is free and it is up to parents if they want to receive it
• We respect confidentiality and take it very seriously. We always seek parent’s permission before sharing information with other agencies, to help complement the service we provide
• We have updated our policies and procedures to incorporate and comply with the new requirements from Data Protection Act 2018 (GDPR inclusive).
• Where there are concerns about the safety or wellbeing or a child or adult and it is considered necessary, we will share personal information with relevant authorities in line with our Safeguarding and promoting the Welfare of Children/Safeguarding Adults at risk policies.
• We follow Safer Recruitment practices when employing staff and volunteers, ensuring reference and Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service checks are conducted.
• In line with the Data Protection Act 2018 you can request to see any records we hold about you or your family at any time.
• We always welcome comments and suggestions to further improve our service
Please ring or email the office for further information about our policies and procedures.